If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.