I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.