I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.