Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
Similar Pep Talk Radio quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.