Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
Similar Pep Talk Radio quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Think big from the beginning.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Living is different from just existing.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.