Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
Similar Salvador Dali quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- No guts, no story.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.