You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
Similar Dr. Mansur Hasib quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.