When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Think big from the beginning.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- You have to make your own chances.