When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- if you begin, you win.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.