When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.