To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.