Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
Similar Ameya Agrawal quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Dream big but always plan small
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.