The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.