Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
Similar Matthew 25 quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.