An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- Fall down but never back down.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- if you begin, you win.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.