An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.