If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.