If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Start with the customer and work backward
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.