You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.