Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Dream big but always plan small
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Impact Over Income
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.