Procrastination is the enemy of action!
Similar John Di Lemme quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.