No matter how small you start, always dream big.
Similar Stephen Richards quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.