No matter how small you start, always dream big.
Similar Stephen Richards quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.