No matter how small you start, always dream big.
Similar Stephen Richards quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.