If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
Similar Andy Nielsen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Success is never accidental.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.