You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
Similar Oprah Winfrey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.