You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
Similar Robert J. Braathe quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.