To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs