If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Hungry people always win.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Fall down but never back down.