Vision without execution is just hallucination.
Similar Henry Ford quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No guts, no story.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- Big things start small.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time