Vision without execution is just hallucination.
Similar Henry Ford quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Money chases good ideas
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.