Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.