Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Think big to see big.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.