The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
Similar Michael Harris PhD quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Everything begins small.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.