The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
Similar Michael Harris PhD quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it