Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs