The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
Similar Patrick Swayze quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.