The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
Similar Patrick Swayze quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.