The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
Similar Patrick Swayze quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.