If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
Similar Jacob Vermeire quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Fall down but never back down.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.