Value your values by demonstrating your values.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.