Value your values by demonstrating your values.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Success is never accidental.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.