Value your values by demonstrating your values.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- if you begin, you win.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.