How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.