Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
Similar Jim Rohn quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Success is never accidental.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.