Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
Similar Jim Rohn quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Be bold to begin.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.