Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
Similar Jim Rohn quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.