Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
Similar Jim Rohn quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about