Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
Similar Jim Rohn quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Think big to see big.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.