Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
Similar Alejandro Cremades quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- You have to make your own chances.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- There is no shortcut to success.