Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
Similar Alejandro Cremades quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- The journey is the reward
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.