Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
Similar Brian Tracy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- The goal is freedom.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.