Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
Similar Brian Tracy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.