Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
Similar Brian Tracy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Constraint inspires creativity