It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- The goal is freedom.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.