It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.