It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.