It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.