You are much more than what you think you are.
Similar Abhishek Ratna quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- Momentum builds success.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Money chases good ideas
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.