If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Everything begins small.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- The goal is freedom.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.