If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Sell before you start
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.