Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.