Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.