Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.