If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
Similar African Proverb quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.