You can’t get rich thinking poor.
Similar Chris TDL quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Start small and keep going.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?