You can’t get rich thinking poor.
Similar Chris TDL quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- If not now, when?
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.