Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.