Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Everything begins small.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.