Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.