You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- One life is enough to change this world
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.