What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Start small and keep going.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- One life is enough to change this world
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.