What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Think big from the beginning.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- To rise you must first fall.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Kindness is the key to success