Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
Similar Meir Ezra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.