Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
Similar Meir Ezra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.