Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
Similar Jack Dorsey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Good is the enemy of great
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability