Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
Similar Jack Dorsey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.