If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
Similar Joe Namath quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hungry people always win.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.