If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
Similar Joe Namath quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.