If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
Similar Joe Namath quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.