In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Be bold to begin.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Think big from the beginning.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.