In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.