The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Every day is your entire life.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.