The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- The journey is the reward
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear