The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Fall down but never back down.
- Start small and keep going.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.