If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
Similar Jason Langella quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Success is never accidental.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.