If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
Similar Jason Langella quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.