If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
Similar Jason Langella quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Create value, not bait!
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.